Happy Monday everyone! So excited to start this fresh week! Last week was a whirlwind and I felt so overwhelmed with everything, I needed a couple of days to just relax. I think I will take it down a notch this week and just focus on my family and my blog. Plus I have a trip coming up in two weeks! And as much as I love to travel, I also know how much work will be waiting for me after. I want to make sure I do what I can to stay on top of my work so I don’t get overwhelmed. Today I am sharing my tips on how I stay focused and on track when it comes to my goals. Plus there’s another chance to win a $400 Nordstrom giveaway!
6 Tips to Stay Focused on Your Goals
1. Clear your schedule – Look at your calendar and clear your schedule of any playdate or events that are going to distract you from your work. As a mom I also want to keep my little guy entertained and busy in the summer. But it is ok if you don’t have any plans but to stay at home.
2. Learn to say no – This can be a challenge for many including myself, but learning to say no will help you with keeping your schedule free to focus on working towards you goals. There are days when I have serious FOMO, especially when it comes to turning down fun events or play dates with friends.
3. Get off your phone – This is a game changer. I swear I am more productive when I stay off of my social media apps, text messages, ect. I do a lot of work on my phone but some days it can be so distracting. So I will leave it in another room so I don’t get the urge to get on it.
4. Get some sleep – I am the worse at this, and this is one thing I need to work on because it is so important to have a fresh and rested body and mind to continue working towards your goal. I find myself more productive when I get some good sleep. But as a mom that usually means the one day a week I have to myself.
5. Schedule your day – Having a schedule with a day-to-day to do list that you can check off is a great way to keep on track. I have to write things down in my planner or I will forget. I am very visual when it comes to having a schedule and what I need to get done for the day. It makes me feel accomplished when I can check my to do list too!
6. Put your blinders up – Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing. Focus on doing you and working towards your goals. Comparison is the thief of joy.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
How cute is this blue romper? It is a similar style to the red one I have here. I love this off the shoulder romper for a cute summer look. Even more so when paired up with my favorite earrings! Ya’ll I can’t get enough of this earrings. They are so unique and lightweight. You don’t even feel like you are wearing any earrings!
I hope you enjoyed my six tips to stay focused on your goal and this adorable blue romper outfit. I know as mom it can be hard to stay focused when there is so much you have to do with balancing life and work. Some days are easier than others, but these tips will definitely help. Thanks for following along, and don’t forget to enter in the $400 Nordstrom giveaway below! If you are looking for shopping recommendations check out my favorites here.
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!
2 thoughts on “6 Tips to Stay Focused on Your Goals + $400 Nordstrom Giveaway!”
very nice photography
Comments are closed.