Sponsored by Zappos.
Happy Monday everyone! Who is ready for a productive work week? Today on the blog I am sharing ten productivity tips from working at home, and sharing this perfect everyday work wear outfit for the boss lady on the go with Zappos and Sofft Shoes. Because who says you can’t be stylish working from home? Read more of why getting dressed is actually an important part of a productive day in my tips below, and why you don’t need to sacrifice style for comfort!
10 Productivity Tips for Working at Home
1. Set aside a specific place exclusively for work – Whether you have a small corner in your bedroom or your own home office, having your own work space will help you stay organized and productive. I have my own office that is a kid free, husband free, dog free zone. The cats are allowed to hang out with me because they are pretty chill and less needy lol.
2. Create a daily work schedule – Create a daily work schedule that is consistent through each work week. For me I have designated photography days, meeting days, draft and publish days for my blog.
3. Start early – They always say starting early gives your more initiative to stay on task to finish your work so you can enjoy the rests of your day.
4. Be clear about your work hours – Make sure your family and friends know when your specific work hours are so they can either help out around the house or get out the way, but also that helps deter any unwanted interruptions from visits or calls during your working hours.
5. Don’t plan appointment in the middle of your work hours – Doctor appointments are unpredictable on how long it will take so schedule it either first thing in the morning or closer to the end of the day like I like to do.
6. Limit your phone time – This is probably my number one distraction is being on my phone on all of my social media apps. Put it away and treat and take it out only for breaks or emergencies. My productivity is so much better when I am not distracted by my phone.
7. Schedule your breaks – Have something to work towards to during your work day at home, and have scheduled breaks for lunch, running errands, ect. That way you know what to expect during your work day and have to look forward too.
8. Get out of the house – It can get really tiring being at home all day, so take your work to a coffee shop, or meet for lunch, get out where you can be with other people to liven up your workday.
9. Create a To-Do list – This is huge productivity tip for me. I am a list checker because I tend to forget things if I don’t write it down. Have a daily to do list that you can refer to.
10. Get dressed – Working from home can make it so easy to be in your PJs’ all day, but getting dressed and treating it like any professional environment will help you feel ready to take on the day. As a mom I am constantly on the go, from school, to meetings, and to running everyday errands I have to be ready to go even when I work from home.
I love my Sofft Somers embroidered slip ons from Zappos. I live in slip on shoes because they are comfortable and goes with just about everything in my closet. I love these Sofft Somers embroidered slip ons because they take the boring out of your everyday slip on shoes. These embroidered slip ons are perfect to wear now in the Spring and through the summer. You can also wear them with a cute sun dress or shorts for a more casual look.
As a mom comfort is key to being productive when working from home. With these perfectly Sofft embroidered slip ons I don’t have to worry about sacrificing style for comfort. They also come in eight different colors at Zappos.com and ships in one business day for your convenience! I hope these ten productivity tips help you be more productive through your work day! Have a great day guys!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss out on a single post!
3 thoughts on “10 Productivity Tips for Working at Home – Zappos X Sofft Shoes”
These are great tips! I love your shoes, they are so cute!
These slip on sneakers are too cute! Happy Friday babe!
Needed to read these! I’m so bad about working at all hours of the day!
Comments are closed.