Today is the day! If you haven’t already heard, I’m going in for surgery for my breast augmentation. If you want to know the story behind everything, read my previous post here. You can also follow along on Instagram for the latest updates. Today in honor of my small breast which I have lived with for almost thirty years of my life, I am sharing style tips for all my fellow small breasted women. Let’s face it, not all fashions are created equal for the small breasted, but that doesn’t mean you can’t rock it with confidence and pride. Check out my Top 5 Fashion Styling Tips for Small Breast below.
5 Fashion Styling Tips for Small Breast
1. Wear Ruffles – Anything that adds depth to that area is always a good thing, and ruffles are the the cutest detail for any top. I can’t get enough of these ruffle tops for the spring! This top currently comes in three different colors! Check out my outfit post here and here with the cutest ruffle details.
2. Off the shoulder – I love a good one shoulder or off the shoulder top to make you feel sexy with a small cleavage. Here are some of my favorites here and here. Check out my top off the shoulder post here.
3. Low V necks – Some of the lowest V necks can be rocked my the smallest cleavage without having to worry about exposing too much. It is a chic and very sexy look. Here is one of my favorite low v neck looks. Check out Keira Knightley in this low cut jumpsuit.
4. Layer with Jacket – I love adding a layer like a jacket to give me a sense of depth in the upper region of my body. This jacket by Paige is the perfect jacket to transition to Spring. Check out these great moto jacket options.
5. High-waisted bottoms – High waisted bottoms are a small chested girl’s best friend. They create more emphasis on your smaller waistline and elongate your legs. Check out some of my favorite high waisted bottoms here.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
I hope you enjoyed my styling tips for small breast. I can’t believe today is the day. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I pray everything goes smoothly. I have never had surgery before, so the thought of it makes me nervous, especially since I am doing it for purely cosmetic reasons. Wish me luck. I will keep everyone updated via Instagram Instastories, and I am hoping to continue with my next post Friday if everything goes smoothly.
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!