Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend! With Spring just around the corner I am sharing all my favorite fashion trends for spring including these adorable gingham shorts and five gingham pieces you need for spring! Gingham is one of my favorite pattern for spring, and when I saw these shorts I knew I had to have them. Check out the full look with these darling gingham shorts, and my round-up for the top gingham pieces you need in your closet for spring below!
5 Gingham Pieces You Need for Spring
1. Gingham shorts – These gingham shorts are under $40 and the perfect alternative to your every day denim shorts for spring. If you’re not a shorts person, here are some cute gingham skirts and pants that make great alternatives!
2. Blouse/top – I’m a sucker for a cute gingham blouse, especially cute off the shoulder ones like the one I am wearing in this Easter inspired look. A gingham blouse is a southern as they come. Here are several different options for gingham tops and blouses that will fit your style.
3. Swimwear – Here is one thing I have been dying to add to my closet for spring break. I love a cute gingham bikini! And know they have cute one pieces too! Check out some of my favorites here!
4. Dresses – Alright this is a must, because nothing screams spring is here like a cute gingham dress. Check out how I styled these two gingham dresses here and here. You can also check out these gingham dresses here.
5. Shoes – Last but not least, put a little spring in your step with these adorable gingham shoes! Seriously, how darling are they!?
SHOP THIS LOOK:
For this look I styled these gingham shorts with this cute pink bell sleeve top and my favorite Jeffrey Campbell wedges you have seen me wear in my previous post. I accessorized this look with my go to navy hat that I also wore with this outfit to complete the look. What are some ways you like to wear gingham? Comment below!
P.S. Subscribe for weekly newsletters so you never miss a single post!